Anthony W. Everidge, a member of the Senior Executive Service, is the Executive Director of the Air Force Installation Contracting Center, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. In this capacity, he assists the commander in leading over 750 operational acquisition professionals responsible for a $55 billion contract portfolio. Additionally, the organization directs enterprise-wide installation strategic sourcing efforts for the Air Force and oversees $9.1 billion in annual obligations in mission and installation requirements. The contracting authority and guidance he provides extends worldwide across AFICC in support of eight major commands and their 77 units. Mr. Everidge also directs the contract execution in support of Defense Technical Information Center, Air Force Medical Readiness Agency and the Air Force Civil Engineer Center.
Mr. Everidge entered government service in 1986 as a contracts specialist at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio. He also held positions as a Contracting Officer, Branch Chief and Division Chief in the Air Force Research Laboratory, and also served on the Air Force Materiel Command staff. Additionally, he served in key leadership positions as the Deputy Chief of the Air Force Research Laboratory’s Aeronautical Systems Directorate, and the Director of Personnel and Resources for Air Force Installation Contracting Center. He has worked Joint-Service propulsion programs with the Army and the Navy, and has extensive experience collaborating on projects with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and the Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity.
1986 Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Urbana University, Urbana, Ohio 1986
1991 Master of Science, Economics, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio
2015 Air War College, Air University, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama by correspondence
1. November 1986 – May 1992, Contract Specialist, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
2. June 1992 – May 2000, Contracting Officer, Propulsion Directorate, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
3. June 2000 – May 2003, Procurement Analyst, Head Quarters, Air Force Materiel Command, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
4. June 2003 – September 2008, Branch Chief, Turbine Engine Division, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
5. September 2008 – August 2012, Division Chief, Advanced Research Contracting Division, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
6. September 2012 – December 2018, Deputy Chief, Research and Development Contracting, Aerospace Systems Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
7. January 2019 – May 2020, Director, Personnel and Resources, Air Force Installation Contracting Center, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
8. June 2020 - present, Executive Director, Air Force Installation Contracting Center, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio
Contracting, Acquisition Professional Development Program (APDP) Level III.
Certified Associate Contracts Manager (NCMA)
AWARDS AND HONORS
2012 Secretary of Defense Award for Excellence
2003 Secretary of the Air Force Civilian Achievement Award
1997 AFMC Quality Contracting Employee
(Current as of June 2020)