Goal Leader: Joanne Dimitriou, Air Force Services Center Executive Director
Goal Description: We’ll deploy new initiatives and optimize current programs to make sure our most valuable resource, our Airmen and Guardians, and their families, are provided what they need to thrive at work, home and play.
LOE 2 Goal 3 Objectives:
Why is Optimizing Community Cohesion to Build Resilient Airmen & Families important to AFIMSC?
AFIMSC has the capability within itself to make a significant impact on building cohesive Air Force communities and resilient Airmen and Guardians. With this capability comes the responsibility to take action.
How does your goal support AFMC, Air Force and National Defense Priorities?
Airmen, Guardians and their families face increased life challenges associated with a military lifestyle. Through focused efforts on programs that build resilient military members and strong Air Force communities, we can directly improve our #1 warfighting capability: our people.
How are you measuring success?
There are a number of existing performance measures and measures being developed that can inform us on whether we are accomplishing our goal. These include measures in areas such as child care capacity, fitness, healthy eating options, financial services and a number of others.
(Current as of Feb. 25, 2021)
LOE 1: Increase Lethality & Readiness
1. Optimize Infrastructure
2. Increase Installation Resiliency
3. Improve Strategic Basing
4. Revolutionize Base Lethality
5. Prioritize Airmen Readiness
LOE 2: Strengthen Airmen & Families
1. Improve Quality, Utilization and Mgt of Unaccompanied Housing
2. Improve Housing for Airmen & Families
3. Optimize Community Cohesion to Build Resilient Airmen & Families
4. Enterprise-wide Customer Service Strategy
5. Office of the Future
LOE 3: Pursue Organizational Excellence
1. Drive Enterprise Behavior Using Data Analytics
2. Increase Innovation Opportunities
3. Improve Strategic Communication
4. Develop I&MS Experts & Leaders
5. Ensure Connectedness Across AFIMSC
6. Increase Organizational Maturity
7. Advance IT & Collaboration