GOAL LEADER: Suhyon Siewert, Financial and Program Analyst
GOAL DESCRIPTION: We are a stronger and more successful team when we are connected across our global enterprise. The AFIMSC team is the sum of all our military, civilian and contractor members and their families. This goal ensures connectedness between the headquarters, primary subordinate units and detachments through targeted data-informed opportunities, tools and processes. It will improve transparency, communication, and a shared sense of belonging and purpose.
G5.A – Transition Connectedness – evolve the collection of data and separate value added events held and assess ROI NLT Jul 22
G5.B – Organizational Health Assessment – combine feedback/ survey forum into a focused question to have relevant data across AFIMSC NLT Jul 2022
G5.C – Transform Connectedness/ IAMIMSC App – NLT 30 Sep 22, Utilize the current framework to enhance the IT/Web solutions and deliver an easy forum/access to provide information and feedback every quarter
DRIVING THE MISSION
Our group is tearing down the walls of segregation between detachments, centers and geographically separated units. Our group instills the #IAMIMSC culture, bringing the total force together for a shared mission.
2021 PROGRESS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Our group has grown leaps and bounds in 2021. We have refined our objectives and we are confident in what we will accomplish in 2022.
We meticulously laid every brick for our foundation in 2021. Sequential years we will be reaping the fruits of our labor.
Our efforts in this group has fostered center-level cohesion and unity. This has materialized into defined organizations, effective recreational events, and improved morale.
GOALS FOR 2022
We aspire to drive change from the top-down. We want to eliminate all the inconsistencies that separate AFIMSC and we want to educate our folks that we are all #IAMIMSC.
IN THE NEWS
(Current as of Dec. 7, 2021)
LOE 1: Increase Lethality & Readiness
1. Optimize Infrastructure
2. Increase Installation Resiliency
3. Improve Strategic Basing
4. Revolutionize Base Lethality
5. Prioritize Airmen and Guardian Readiness
6: Create Data Driven Execution Plan Process
7: Integrate Air Base Command and Control
LOE 2: Strengthen Airmen, Guardians & Families
1. Improve Quality, Utilization and Management of Unaccompanied Housing
2. Improve Housing for Airmen, Guardians & Families
3. Optimize Community Cohesion to Build Resilient Airmen, Guardians & Families
4. Enterprise-wide Customer Service Strategy
5. Implement Office of the Future
LOE 3: Pursue Organizational Excellence
1. Drive Enterprise Behavior Using Data Analytics
2. Increase Innovation Opportunities
3. Improve Strategic Communication
4. Develop I&MS Experts & Leaders
5. Ensure Connectedness Across AFIMSC
6. Increase Organizational Maturity
7. Advance IT & Collaboration
8. Building an Inclusive and Equitable Culture/Environment