Goal Leader: Joanne Dimitriou, Air Force Services Center Executive Director
Goal Description: We will identify, measure and analyze customer satisfaction to continuously improve enterprise results and external stakeholders’ experience with AFIMSC. We’ll share this customer feedback with the right people, in the right way, at the right time to influence positive changes and a culture of customer satisfaction throughout AFIMSC.
LOE 2 Goal 4 Objective:
G4.A — Develop, launch, and execute AFIMSC Enterprise-wide Customer Satisfaction measurement capability NLT Dec 21
Why is improving Airmen and Family customer satisfaction important to AFIMSC?
We must embrace the fact that every Airman and every function in AFIMSC has a customer. Improving the customer experience will improve enterprise results, and ultimately drive positive outcomes to the mission and Airmen, Guardians and families. Prioritizing customer satisfaction will also increase trust and transparency in AFIMSC. Measuring and executing this goal effectively across the enterprise will ensure customer satisfaction is universally applied and embraced across the I&MS portfolio – to include functions that have not traditionally measured/reported customer satisfaction metric.
How does your goal support AFMC, Air Force and National Defense Priorities?
Satisfied Airmen and Families leads to the higher retention we need to sustain the Air Force Materiel Command and Air Force missions – and ultimately support our National Defense priorities.
How are you measuring success?
Our objective includes some of the key big picture measurements we will use and we’ll continue to look for other analytics that provide us actionable data we can use to improve customer satisfaction.
(Current as of Feb. 25, 2021)
LOE 1: Increase Lethality & Readiness
1. Optimize Infrastructure
2. Increase Installation Resiliency
3. Improve Strategic Basing
4. Revolutionize Base Lethality
5. Prioritize Airmen Readiness
LOE 2: Strengthen Airmen & Families
1. Improve Quality, Utilization and Mgt of Unaccompanied Housing
2. Improve Housing for Airmen & Families
3. Optimize Community Cohesion to Build Resilient Airmen & Families
4. Enterprise-wide Customer Service Strategy
5. Office of the Future
LOE 3: Pursue Organizational Excellence
1. Drive Enterprise Behavior Using Data Analytics
2. Increase Innovation Opportunities
3. Improve Strategic Communication
4. Develop I&MS Experts & Leaders
5. Ensure Connectedness Across AFIMSC
6. Increase Organizational Maturity
7. Advance IT & Collaboration