Goal Leader: Michael Osborn, AFIMSC Chief Information Officer
Goal Description: This goal ensures we develop effective information technology portfolio management, collaboration and maturity. Through innovation and applying economies of scale across the organization, we can return time and resources to AFIMSC in addition to providing enhanced customer support to meet mission needs and vision.
LOE 3 Goal 7 Objectives:
Why is Advancing IT Support and Collaboration important to AFIMSC?
Accomplishing our goal means better support to customer, optimized spending for IT and reduced risk to the organization.
How does your goal support AFMC, Air Force and National Defense Priorities?
Like all of our goals, our goal is ultimately focused on improving AFIMSC’s ability to deliver installation and mission support to our Air and Space Forces in support of AFMC, Air Force and National Defense priorities.
How are you measuring success?
We’re implementing a service catalog outlining AFIMSC IT capabilities and portfolio management to manage and track IT investment, projects and activities related to AFIMSC Enterprise IT.
(Current as of Feb. 25, 2021)
LOE 1: Increase Lethality & Readiness
1. Optimize Infrastructure
2. Increase Installation Resiliency
3. Improve Strategic Basing
4. Revolutionize Base Lethality
5. Prioritize Airmen Readiness
LOE 2: Strengthen Airmen & Families
1. Improve Quality, Utilization and Mgt of Unaccompanied Housing
2. Improve Housing for Airmen & Families
3. Optimize Community Cohesion to Build Resilient Airmen & Families
4. Enterprise-wide Customer Service Strategy
5. Office of the Future
LOE 3: Pursue Organizational Excellence
1. Drive Enterprise Behavior Using Data Analytics
2. Increase Innovation Opportunities
3. Improve Strategic Communication
4. Develop I&MS Experts & Leaders
5. Ensure Connectedness Across AFIMSC
6. Increase Organizational Maturity
7. Advance IT & Collaboration