Official websites use .mil
Secure .mil websites use HTTPS
GOAL DESCRIPTION: This goal creates tools and actionable plans to ensure the execution of mission-critical installation and mission support priorities are aligned with higher headquarters and Air Force priorities. This will reduce vulnerabilities while enhancing our ability to protect, respond, and recover from disruptions to operations and supporting infrastructure.
G2.A — Complete 100% of Installation Energy Plans (IEP)(s) NLT Dec 23
G2.B — Transition 100% of Department of the Air Force (DAF) installations onto an enterprise sustainment contract for back-up power for IT systems (PICCE) NLT FY 24
G2.C — Deliver a standardized maintenance and cybersecurity capability for Enterprise Land Mobile Radio infrastructure at >90% of DAF installations NLT Dec 22
G2.D — Provide a robust, predictable and capable transportation capability (85%) standardized with industry (CMVE) NLT Sep 23
G2.E — Standardize law enforcement equipment for 100% of all DAF installations NLT Dec 23 (Model Defender)
DRIVING THE MISSION
Our installation resiliency goal is an integral part of AFIMSC’s mission to deliver globally integrated installation and mission support. The more resilient our installations are, the more successfully we maintain the mission objectives as we overcome challenges and adversity.
2021 PROGRESS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
We made progress across all of our objectives, including energy acquisition, category management, logistics management and installation access control.
Our Air Force Security Forces Center teammates provided all installation commanders with an access control point (ACP) tool ahead of agreed upon goal implementation schedule.
Our goals are making our installations more secure, through ACP and working dog acquisitions, and more resilient through our category management, energy resilient acquisition practices and improvements in logistics readiness by expediting shipping processes.
GOALS FOR 2022
We are excited about the 2022 strategy. We are adding installation resiliency goals focused on communications and information technology security, while enhancing goals targeting installation energy, logistics and security.
IN THE NEWS
(Current as of Dec. 6, 2021)
LOE 1: Increase Lethality & Readiness
1. Optimize Infrastructure
2. Increase Installation Resiliency
3. Improve Strategic Basing
4. Revolutionize Base Lethality
5. Prioritize Airmen and Guardian Readiness
6: Create Data Driven Execution Plan Process
7: Integrate Air Base Command and Control
LOE 2: Strengthen Airmen, Guardians & Families
1. Improve Quality, Utilization and Management of Unaccompanied Housing
2. Improve Housing for Airmen, Guardians & Families
3. Optimize Community Cohesion to Build Resilient Airmen, Guardians & Families
4. Enterprise-wide Customer Service Strategy
5. Implement Office of the Future
LOE 3: Pursue Organizational Excellence
1. Drive Enterprise Behavior Using Data Analytics
2. Increase Innovation Opportunities
3. Improve Strategic Communication
4. Develop I&MS Experts & Leaders
5. Ensure Connectedness Across AFIMSC
6. Increase Organizational Maturity
7. Advance IT & Collaboration
8. Building an Inclusive and Equitable Culture/Environment