Chief Master Sergeant Hope L. Skibitsky serves as Command Chief Master Sergeant, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center, Air Force Materiel Command, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas. As the senior enlisted adviser to the commander, she oversees the health, welfare and professional development of 3,900 Total Force personnel and guides an intermediate-level headquarters responsible for providing installation and mission support capabilities for 78 Air Force and Space Force installations, nine major commands and two direct reporting units with an annual budget of approximately $10 billion. One of six centers assigned to Air Force Materiel Command, the unit’s cross-functional team integrates Airmen and family services, base communications, chaplain, civil engineering, financial management, logistics readiness, operational acquisition, public affairs, and security forces programs across 10 detachments and four primary subordinate units. Those units are the Air Force Civil Engineer Center, Air Force Installation Contracting Center, Air Force Security Forces Center and Air Force Services Center.
Chief Skibitsky entered the Air Force in September 1995. She enrolled in the medical technician apprentice technical training course at Sheppard AFB, Texas, in October 1995 and graduated Phase II in April 1996. Her background includes duties in education and training, health and wellness, and base honor guard. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources Management, through Ashford University, Iowa. She is a certified facilitator in multiple professional development training courses. Her assignments include bases in Texas, California, New Mexico, England and Germany, as well as multiple deployments in support of Operations Enduring Freedom and Inherent Resolve. Prior to this assignment, she served as Command Chief Master Sergeant for the 86th Airlift Wing at Ramstein Air Base, Germany.
2001 Airman Leadership School, RAF Feltwell, United Kingdom
2004 Military Training Instructor School, Lackland AFB, Texas
2005 Associates of Applied Science, Allied Health Science, Community College of the Air Force
2005 Associates of Applied Science, Instructor in Technology, Community College of the Air Force
2007 Noncommissioned Officer Academy, Lackland AFB, Texas
2007 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education Correspondence Course, Joint Forces Staff College
2009 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy, by correspondence
2011 Professional Manager Certification, Community College of the Air Force
2012 Senior Noncommissioned Officer Academy Course, Air University, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2016 Chief Leadership Course, Air Mobility Command, Scott AFB, Ill.
2016 Combined Senior Leadership Course, Defense Health Headquarters, Fairfax, Va.
2017 Chief Leadership Course, Maxwell Air Force Base – Gunter Annex, Ala.
2017 Bachelor of Arts, Human Resources Management, Ashford University, Clinton, Iowa
2017 Command Chief Master Sergeant Training Course, Joint Base Andrews, Md.
2018 Senior Enlisted Joint Professional Military Education II, by correspondence
2019 Senior Enlisted Legal Orientation, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
2019 Continuous Process Improvement for Executives Course, Institute For Defense & Business
2019 Keystone, National Defense University, Washington, D.C.
2020 Summit Course, Joint Special Operations University, MacDill AFB, Fla.
1. April 1996 - July 1998, Medical Technician, Labor and Delivery, 82nd Medical Operations Squadron, Sheppard AFB, Texas
2. July 1998 - May 2000, Enlisted Training Program Coordinator, 82nd Medical Group, Sheppard AFB, Texas
3. May 2000 - March 2002, Shift Leader, Labor and Delivery, 48th Medical Operations Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, United Kingdom
4. March 2002 - March 2003, NCO in charge, Family Practice Red Team, 48th Medical Operations Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, United Kingdom (May 2002 - September 2002, Shift Leader, Emergency Department, 379th Expeditionary Medical Squadron, Al Udeid AB, Qatar)
5. March 2003 - June 2004, NCO in charge, Health and Wellness Center, 48th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, RAF Mildenhall, United Kingdom
6. June 2004 - April 2006, Military Training Instructor, 323rd Training Squadron, Lackland AFB, Texas
7. April 2006 - May 2007, Military Drill and Ceremonies NCO, 323rd Training Squadron, Lackland AFB, Texas
8. May 2007 - August 2008, NCO in charge, Standardization/Evaluation, 737th Training Group, Lackland AFB, Texas
9. August 2008 - September 2009, NCO in charge, Labor and Delivery, 60th Inpatient Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
10. September 2009 - May 2010, Flight Chief, Emergency Services, 60th MDOS, Travis AFB, Calif.
11. May 2010 - January 2011, Flight Chief, Family Medicine, 60th Medical Operations Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif. (December 2010 - July 2011 NCOIC, Emergency Department & Outpatient Clinic, 455th Expeditionary Medical Operations Squadron, Bagram, Afghanistan)
12. January 2011 - May 2012, Flight Superintendent, Family Medicine and Pediatrics, 60th Medical Operations Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
13. May 2012 - May 2015, Base Career Assistance Advisor and First Term Airman Center Manager, Travis AFB, Calif.
14. May 2015 - March 2016, Superintendent, 60th Inpatient Operations Squadron, Travis AFB, Calif.
15. March 2016 - September 2017, Superintendent, 48th Medical Operations Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, United Kingdom
16. September 2017 - August 2018, Superintendent, 737th Training Group, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas (December 2018 - April 2019, Senior Enlisted Advisor, Joint Special Operations Air Component-Central, Qatar)
17. August 2018 - July 2020, Command Chief Master Sergeant, 27th Special Operations Wing, Cannon AFB, N.M.
18. August 2020 - October 2021, Command Chief Master Sergeant, 86th Airlift Wing, Ramstein AB, Germany
19. October 2021 - present, Command Chief Master Sergeant, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center, Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, Texas
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
Legion of Merit
Meritorious Service Medal with four oak leaf clusters
Air Force Commendation Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Joint Commendation Medal
Air Force Achievement Medal with two oak leaf clusters
National Defense Service Medal with bronze star
Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal
2001 ALS John L. Levitow Award
2004 MTIS Distinguished Graduate Award
2004 MTIS Excellence In Instruction Award
2007 NCOA Commandant’s Award
2007 NCOA Distinguished Graduate Award
2013 Air Force General Billy J. Boles Mentorship Award
2014 Senior NCO Lance P. Sijan Award
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION
Chief Master Sergeant August 2016
(Current as of October 2021)